Tag: International business
Showing all 5 results
Alibaba Group – Acquiring Lazada to Win the South East Asia E-commerce Battle Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
“Alibaba Group – Acquiring Lazada to Win the South East Asia E-commerce Battle Case Study Solution ” comprises 700 + words and include the following –
- Situational Analysis – Market size and market growth rate
- Entry into South East Asia Market is Prudent Strategy
- Entry through Lazada Acquisition
Case Authors : Wiboon Kittilaksanawong, Noor Izzati Binti Harun
Topic : Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Alibaba IPO Dilemma – Hong Kong or New York Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
“Alibaba IPO Dilemma – Hong Kong or New York Case Study Solution ” comprises 229 words, excel sheet and include the following –
- Strategic Choice Analysis
- NPV Analysis
- Fresh Cash Flow Growth Rate
- Discount Rate
- Terminal Rate
In April 2014, Alibaba’s impending initial public offering (IPO) projected to be among the world’s largest IPOs. Alibaba faced many choices regarding ownership structure, trading location, IPO pricing and IPO timing. The Hong Kong Stock Exchange seemed like a natural fit for its IPO due to geographical, cultural and language proximity. Furthermore, 86.7 per cent of Alibaba’s revenues originated within China. However, Alibaba insisted on “partnership governance,” and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange did not allow listing of companies with dual-class share structure. In contrast, the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ did not object to Alibaba’s proposed ownership structure. While the Hong Kong investors knew Alibaba’s business better, the New York exchanges provided more liquidity and visibility. Against this backdrop, Alibaba needed to make difficult decisions regarding its IPO
Case Authors : Emir Hrnjic
Topic : Finance & Accounting
Aligning Culture and Strategy at A.P Nichols Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
“Aligning Culture and Strategy at A.P Nichols Case Study Solution ” comprises 1030 words. Complete Solution include the following –
- Channel Market Power Matrix
- Organization Goals and Strategy
- Challenges Faced by APN in Achieving its Objectives
- Big Question – Is it prudent to jeopardize 70% of the sales to bring cultural alignment in the organization.
- The Offering
- The employee management system
American Automobiles Limited Production Planning Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
“American Automobiles Limited Production Planning Case Study Solution ” comprises two files – 610 words and an excel sheet. Complete Solution include the following –
- Problem Statement
- Model Explanation
- Result and Discussions
Case Authors : Ajith J. Kumar, Soumitra Chakraborty, Ankit Dhaka
Le Moulin Blanc Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
“Le Moulin Blanc Case Study Solution” comprises 1240 words and include the following –
- Corporate culture at the time of the case
- How is it better to be changed?
- Is the management style is suitable?
- Is the way the team lead is suitable for this business?
- What role would HR Dept. play here?
- The psychological contract between Employer and Employee. Does it live to expectations?
Case Authors : Zsuzsanna Kispal-Vitai