Tag: Sales and Marketing
Showing all 3 results
Alphabet’s Google Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
The “Alphabet’s Google Case Study Solution” comprises 966 words and includes the following –
Task 1-2: What is Google’s business model? How is it making money?
Task 1-3: Who are Google’s main competitors? What and who should Google worry about? What should the CEO of Google do about these challenges? Provide recommendations, be specific.
Task 1-4: How is Google using platform strategy? What are some strengths and some weaknesses of this approach?
Task 1-5: What type of diversification strategy is Alphabet pursuing? What organizational structure is Alphabet using? What is the rational behind this structure and diversification strategy?
AM-Pharma: Creating Value Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
The “AM-Pharma: Creating Value Case Study Solution” comprises 622 words and includes the following –
- Problem Statement
- Options Evaluation
- Option 1 – Raising Money
- Option 2 – Going Head in Hope of Raising Money
- Option 3 – Going ahead with fewer patients
Case Authors : Jim Pulcrano, Tim Knotnerus, Marion Owczarczak-Fogli, Mohammed El Ansari
Sir Alex Ferguson Managing Manchester United Case Study SolutionAdd to cart
The “Sir Alex Ferguson Managing Manchester United Case Solution” comprises 1880 words and includes the following –
- Leadership Style of Ferguson
- Manchester United Organizational Design
- Ferguson Response to Changing Environment
- Building a diversified organization based on his vision
- Having a strong youth policy where United promotes young players
- Built Infrastructure that attracts global players
- Delegation of Authority
Case Authors : Anita Elberse, Thomas Dye